Saturday 19 June 2010

Fairly Good Progress

I really don't want to mess this up, so I haven't rushed any animation much. I animated a little last night and have been doing so throughout the week, however, it's Saturday and I've been busy all day, I'm tired and I've caught a slight sickness recently, so I haven't felt up to animation as much as before, but I'm sure I'll be back on track on Monday, or at least that week.

In other news, my school break for summer is only about 1 week and a half. This means lots of time for me to work on this. Excited? Come on, what more do you want from me? Now go do something productive! :P

Also, I'd like to clear this for no real reason. The reason I keep Twitter and a blog is because I can give more detail in a blog with a longer post. Twitter's still great fun though.

And if you missed this week's video in my channel, it's nothing to worry about, because it was only a little impact Tutorial thing. It's all explained in Bricks in Motion, which is linked to in the description in the video. So I've given you a path, which you won't need. All you need is this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY16F7pS01E

No comments:

Post a Comment